Qualifying open now through Sunday, August 7 at 11:59PM. All games count. Current games and venues projected to be in:
- Emporium Oakland – Cheetah
- Emporium Oakland – The Amazing Spider-Man
- Hoza – Guardians of the Galaxy
- Radio – Avengers: Infinity Quest
- Wolfhound – Ghostbusters
- Wolfhound – Mandalorian
- Plus two games at Legionnaire’s Saloon (not there yet)
1st overall: $150
2nd overall: $75
3rd overall: $50
4th overall: $25
Highest player not in the matchplay top 3000 not already in the top 3: $50
Highest player not in the matchplay top 6000 not already receiving money: $50
Next highest player not in the matchplay top 6000 not already receiving money: $25
$10 to the all highest players not already receiving money from above.
How to Play:
- If you don’t already have an account, sign up for a free account on MatchPlay.Events.
- Add yourself to the tournament on Matchplay.
- Visit any of our locations and play pinball!
- Take a picture of yourself with your best score on each game.The picture doesn’t have to be good or even have your entire face in it, but you must be identifiable and the score on the game must be clearly visible. It’s okay if we have to zoom in to read it.
- Submit your scores and pictures on MatchPlay by clicking the “submit scores” button on the top right of the Scores page. Please try to submit your scores in a timely manner and don’t hold them to submit at the end of the month.
- Play more pinball, rinse, repeat.We have unlimited qualifying all season, so play as much as you can and submit as many scores as you want. All games will count towards final standing.
Play your extra balls. Don’t take advantage of game malfunctions. Games may be voided if a malfunction is known to be greatly affecting scores.